The copied factory loot
The Copied Factory.FFXIV – Loot List (Patch ) – Google Drive
Dec 03, · The Copied Factory loot rules are garbage. This one drop a week stuff is pointless and aggravating. After several runs trying to get my healer gloves, which they never dropped, I decided to go in as tank on a last minute run. Of course I get my tank drop 1 . Nov 07, · The Copied Factory is the first man raid in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers. It’s available at level 80 after finishing the quest On the Threshold. It can be completed via the duty finder. Spoiler warning! Be aware that this guide uses the names of the boss ted Reading Time: 8 mins. Nov 01, · The first way to get the 2B and 9S outfits is by getting your weekly gear drop from the Copied Factory raid. There are a total of four bosses in the raid, and each boss will drop a treasure for Author: Zhiqing Wan.
The copied factory loot.Eorzea Database: The Copied Factory | FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone
Head: Chest: Gloves: Waist: Legs: Feet: Neck: Earrings: Bracelets: Ring: Weapon / Shield (iLvl ) Token. The Copied Factory Loot Rewards [Question] Close. 0. Posted by 1 year ago. Archived. The Copied Factory Loot Rewards [Question] I just played and completed The Copied Factory for the first time, am I only able to get loot rewards every 24hrs? 14 comments. share. save. hide. report. 43% Upvoted. Nov 01, · The first way to get the 2B and 9S outfits is by getting your weekly gear drop from the Copied Factory raid. There are a total of four bosses in the raid, and each boss will drop a treasure for Author: Zhiqing Wan.
iPaq 928 from Hewlett Packard
Some information has appeared on the web about the new model of the Jornada 928 pocket PC from Hewlett Packard.
New GSM / GPRS Pocket PC 2021 Phone Edition model of “wireless digital assistant” (WDA, Wireless Digital Assistant), according to the new concept of the company, will change its name to HP iPaq 928. However, the architecture of the Hewlett Packard Jornada 928 will remain unchanged: software platform – Microsoft Pocket PC Phone Edition, hardware – Texas Instruments OMAP.
Here are the brief updated specifications of the HP iPaq 928:
- Processor – 133 MHz Texas Instruments OMAP 710 133 MHz Texas (Perseus G4), design based on ARM7 / ARM-9 cores
- Integrated Dual-Band GSM / GPRS (900/1800 MHz, GPRS Multislot Class 8) module
- 32 MB Flash ROM
- 64 MB RAM
- 3.5-inch 16-bit TFT display (65536 colors)
- Slot for Compact Flash Type I cards
- Dimensions: 137 x 77.8 x 16.7mm
- Weight: 184g
- Batteries: 2 x 560 mAh, lithium polymer, up to 3 hours of talk time, up to 170 hours of standby, up to 10 hours of organizer operation (one removable battery)
- Ability to transfer data and voice calls
- Voice dialing
- Case: two-tone magnesium alloy
- Stereo headphone output
- WAP Browser: EzWAP
- Ports: infrared and USB
- Support for MicroChai VM Java Service with MIDP
- Vibrating alert
- SMS / MMS
- Expected price € 999
- Release date – tentatively, June