Sound blaster live driver
Top Knowledgebase Solutions.Creative Worldwide Support >
Sep 09, · Creative Sound Blaster Driver This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® 8 support for Creative Sound Blaster® audio devices. This software includes support for Windows (bit and bit). For more details, read the rest of this web release note. Aug 12, · This package is a stand-alone installation of the Sound Blaster Live! Digital (Dell) Driver for Windows and Windows XP. The package also installs core applications including Audio Device Control, Creative Mixer, Creative Diagnostics, Restore Default, and supports SoundFont banks for optimal Sound Blaster Live! performance. Download Creative Sound Blaster Live/Live kX Audio Driver bit (Sound Card).
Sound blaster live driver.Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! Value Drivers | Device Drivers
Nov 12, · Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! Digital, v. , AW This package contains drivers, mixer, and diagnostics. It functions as a stand-alone installation or as an update to an existing installation. Get the latest driver. Nov 05, · The Live! Value (also known as Live! ) is identical to the full Live! with the exception that it has color coded plastic connectors instead of gold and does not include the extended digital I/O card. The original Sound Blaster Live! had a proprietary 9-pin mini-DIN connector for digital output that Creative referred to as the “Mini Din.”. Apr 09, · Creative Sound Blaster Audigy series driver This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista® and Windows XP support for Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy® series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
Creative SoundBlaster Live Windows Drivers CD (Eng)
Join or Sign In
Creative Worldwide Support –
Games: Silent Storm New project from Nival Interactive
Nival Interactive has announced a new game.
Silent Storm is a 3D game that combines the genres of turn-based tactics and RPG. The player will have to command a special forces group when performing secret missions behind enemy lines in the midst of World War II. The main task is a sabotage war without rules and restrictions.
What is offered to us? Below is a summary of the game:
- two independent campaigns on the side of the combined forces of the USSR and the allies, as well as the countries that were part of the German Axis, in various territories of Europe in 1943
- more than 40 mercenaries of different nationalities in two campaigns, 6 different professions, 9 skills and more than 50 additional skills
- fully three-dimensional, interactive game world, battles in open areas and inside buildings, including multi-storey and underground
- freedom of tactical decisions: you can blow up a warehouse wall to destroy enemies behind it, install a sniper on the roof of a house to take off a sentry with one shot, distract the attention of guards with an explosion…
- unique weapon, known only from archival documents, providing fundamentally new gaming capabilities
- real calculation of destruction and stability of objects, tracing the flight of a bullet, taking into account its type and speed, as well as the properties of penetrated materials
- multifunctional three-dimensional map editor
- different multiplayer game modes
All rights to publish and distribute the new development in Russia, the CIS and the Baltic countries belong to 1C. In Western markets, the game will be published by Fishtank Interactive under the name Silent Storm. The name of the game for the markets of Russia and the CIS countries will be announced later. A new project has been under development since September 2000. The estimated release date for the new game will also be announced later. Those interested in the new game can find additional information on the project website.