Lumia 950 on verizon
Question Info.Microsoft shares blame for the Lumia Verizon issue – MSPoweruser
Oct 16, · The radios in the Lumia and Lumia XL should technically support Verizon’s CDMA band for phone calls, leading many to wonder why Microsoft just doesn’t sell the phone unlocked with Verizon’s Author: Daniel Rubino. Nov 21, · Lumia and XL CDMA Radio Bands. Dear Microsoft, Today on Windows Central is a piece on how to buy a xl and get a free It’s for the US and Canada customers. Guess what, I would drop my hard earned money on this offer if you and Verizon would get your head out of where the sun don’t shine. I understand that these bands are in both. Dec 02, · Therefore you cannot use your Lumia and Lumia XL on the Verizon carrier.” Mark. Report abuse Report abuse. Type of abuse. Harassment is any behavior intended to disturb or upset a person or group of people. Threats include any threat of suicide, violence, or harm to another. Any content of an adult theme or inappropriate to a community.
Lumia 950 on verizon.Correct Answer: (VOTE) Lumia XL and Lumia on w – Verizon Community
Oct 06, · AT&T has no exclusive deal regarding the Lumia and XL. AT&T is only reporting plans to carry the right now. Microsoft may have purposely not provided carrier details during the event because they don’t know who will or won’t carry the phones. So my guess is that Verizon will play the “wait-and-see” game, watching AT&T’s adoption. Nov 09, · In a nut shell, No the XL wont work on Verizon, unless Verizon’s plan is to come out with a XL (no solid rumor), the has the Band 13 . Dec 02, · Therefore you cannot use your Lumia and Lumia XL on the Verizon carrier.” Mark. Report abuse Report abuse. Type of abuse. Harassment is any behavior intended to disturb or upset a person or group of people. Threats include any threat of suicide, violence, or harm to another. Any content of an adult theme or inappropriate to a community.
Lumia 950 and Verizon
Deal Alert: OnePlus 8 is $400 cheaper today
Verizon proves Microsoft responsible for no unlocked Lumia XL on their network – MSPoweruser
Are carriers abandoning Microsoft’s Lumia 950? T-Mobile says no
These are some of the background images you can apply to your Touch Keyboard in Windows 10 21H2
Lumia and XL (or some variant) – Verizon Community
CeBIT 2021: Minolta unveils DiMAGE 7i
At CeBIT 2021 in Hannover, Minolta unveiled a new camera, the DiMAGE 7i, which is an enhancement of the DiMAGE 7. Same as DiMAGE 7, DiMAGE 7i uses 7x optical zoom GT LENS and 5 megapixel sensor. The main differences from its predecessor are: a different body design, an improved autofocus algorithm (it is claimed that the new algorithm works twice as fast) with the possibility of fine manual adjustment, a function of overlaying a grid or building histograms on the viewfinder / LCD screen, a shorter minimum exposure time – 1/4000 sec, new continuous shooting mode (Ultra High Speed, UHS, 7 frames per second with a resolution of 1280×960), two additional macro modes and three modes for shooting video clips, wireless flash communication, saturation, contrast and shutter speed control.
DiMAGE 7i features:
- Sensor: CCD matrix, size 2/3 inch (17 mm), the total number of elements – 5.24 million., effective pixels – 4.9 million., ADC – 12-bit
- Resolution: 2560×1920, 1600×1200, 1280×960, 640×480
- Image and file formats: RAW, Super-Fine (TIFF), Fine (JPEG), Standard (JPEG), Economy (JPEG)
- Lens: 7x optical zoom, 28-200mm focal length at 35mm equivalent, F: 2.8 – F: 3.5 aperture, 16 elements in 13 groups.
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.5m in normal, 0.21 – 0.51m in wide and 0.13 – 0.15 in macro.
- Zoom: manual, mechanical.
- Digital zoom: up to 2x.
- Lens ring diameter: 49mm
- Light sensitivity: ISO 100, 200, 400, 800
- Exposure time: in Program AE / Aperture Priority modes – 4 – 1/4000 s, in Shutter Priority / Manual mode – 4 – 1/2000 s, Manual – up to 30 s. There are special Subject modes: Portrait, Sports, Sunset, Night Portrait and Text.
- Autofocus is performed on a point, area or multiple points (3 points, Flex Focus Point mode). Modes: Auto focus single shot AF, Continuous AF and Manual focus.
- Exposure meter: 300 segments, center average illumination, single point illumination measurement.
- LCD screen: TFT, diagonal – 1.8 inches (45 mm), 118000 dots.
- Viewfinder: LCD, 0.19-inch (4.8 mm), 220,000 dots, can be rotated up to 90 degrees, determines the distance to the pupil and adjusts the sharpness for the visually impaired, in the range of -5.0 to +0 .5 diopters.
- White balance: Auto, Daylight, Tungsten (artificial light with a strong UV part of the spectrum), Fluorescent (fluorescent light), Cloudy (cloudy) and Manual preset (manual setting).
- Color correction modes: Natural, Vivid, B&W, and Solarization.
- Flash range: 0.5m – 3.8m in wide mode, 0.5 – 3.0m in macro mode. Features Red-Eye Reduction, Sync, Remote Flash Control. Flash firing times correspond to shutter speeds. Camera compatible with flash units: Minolta Program Flash 5600HS (D), Program Flash 3600HS (D), Macro Twin Flash 2400 (with special adapter) and Macro Flash Ring 1200.
- Timer: 10s.
- Video recording modes: normal, 320×240, 15 frames / s, up to 60 seconds with or without sound, night – 320×240, 15 frames / s, with or without sound, UHS – 640×480, without sound, Time-lapse – 640×480, 4 frame / s.
- Sound capabilities: recording of speech marks, from 5 to 15 s.
- Data storage: Compact Flash Type I / II (including IBM Microdrive), PIM support, ExifPrint (EXIF 2.2).
- Ports and Connectors: USB 1.1, video output (NTSC / PAL), power connection input.
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries
- Dimensions: 117x91x123 mm
- Weight (without batteries): 525 g
Minolta DiMAGE 7i is expected to be on sale in late spring 2021 at an estimated cost of $ 1100.